There are more than 4000 species of ants in Australia and handful of these is considered as pests. Ants can be a nuisance at home or in your workplace. They are found everywhere throughout the world and are destructive to sustenance and property. They carry disease and health risk carriers to your home. They are social insects that usually live in permanent nests and Some ants can bite, sting and cause a lot of discomfort. Ants are one of the most widely recognised pests in residential and commercial properties. They can be found in most homes, hospitals, offices, restaurants and other buildings. An infestation of ants can in some instances cause cracks in their paths due to their excavations.
- There are more than 12,000 species of ants all over the world.
- An ant can lift 20 times its own body weight.
- Some queen ants can live for many years and have millions of babies!
- Ants don't have ears, they hear through vibrations.
- Ants don't have lungs.
- Ants have two stomachs.
- Ants can swim.
- It is believed that ants have existed on this planet for 130 million years.
- Ants are enslavers! They often ‘kidnap’ ants from other colonies and force them to do their work.
- Ants have succeeded in world domination! These insects can be found in every single continent except for the arctic and Antarctica.
- There are over 10,000,000,000,000,000 ants on the earth right now.
- Ants can kill! The Australian bulldog ant is officially the world’s most dangerous ant and has caused 3 deaths since the 1930s.
We apply a full comprehensive, licensed and formulated solution to remove pests safely.