There are many health and safety risks associated with cockroach infestations. These include the allergic reactions and asthma triggered by cockroach allergens, and the bacteria and germs they have been known to spread. They spread disease by transporting bacteria and organisms from unsanitary sources to food and food handling surfaces and utensils. Cockroaches can also seriously harm the reputation of a business.
- Cockroaches are a very resilient pest that has some very odd behaviour and survival tactics.
- Cockroaches spend 75% of their time resting
- A Cockroach can live for week Without Its Head
- A Cockroach can hold Its breath for 40 Minutes
- Cockroaches can survive a nuclear explosion.
- Cockroaches are older than dinosaurs.
- They can run Up to five kilometres an Hour
- The largest cockroach is the Megaloblatta which can grow to 9.7cm
- There are more than 4,000 different cockroach species Worldwide
- Cockroaches can live without food for one month.
- Cockroaches will eat food that has not been properly stored and vomit back onto the food.
We apply a full comprehensive, licensed and formulated solution to remove pests safely.